Harsh Environments – Explosion Proof Products
North American Sales Company, Inc. (NASCO) is representing or distributing a variety of products that are fit for use in harsh environments.
Hazardous Location Telemetry Equipment
Intrinsically safe/explosion proof Ethernet protection is here!
Click here to download Newsletter on Intrinsically Safe / Explosion Proof Ethernet Protection.
Click here to download Bluetooth Explosion Proof Adapter Newsletter
Click here to download Newsletter on New Antenna Couplers
NASCO now has a unique and patented barrier system to protect your Ethernet signals.
This unique design is the only “passive” design on the market. This means no power supplies, no glands and no internal space required.
Using the BXF Series, this barrier is mounted into the enclosure wall, providing a flame proof connection; and the BAF series can be used in a purged system.
APPROVALS: Atex (DNV 14 ATEX 4192X), IECex (DNV 14.0024X), cULus (E305231), MESHA (18-1SA140005)
By utilizing the couplers with a certified enclosure, your system will be approved for hazardous area use with most PC’s, Ethernet Switches, Hubs and Masters.
- Explosion Proof Antenna Couplers
Designed to be used directly with listed explosion proof housings or conduit fittings
Download RX Data Sheet
Download AX Data Sheet
Download AX Ordering Guide
- ANH and ANF Series Antennas
- Hand built and tuned for the best performance
- The rugged construction of the ANH will persist even high levels of abuse and the flexible design of the ANF prevents damage and misalignment of the antenna as a result of any impact.
- Sealed UV and corrosion resistant housings and nickel plated fittings with gold contacts provide a reliable RF connection in hostile environments
Download ANF flexible antenna data sheet
Download ANH-2 heavy duty dipole antenna data sheet
Download ANH-3 heavy duty J pole antenna data sheet
- RF Pass Through –
- Weather proof pass through RF fittings, available with metric or npt treads
- AW series weather proof antenna couplers provide a robust weather proof connection between the radio and aggressive atmospheric conditions.
- Applications: coastal, high wash down, pharmaceutical, chemical
Other Hazardous Termination Concepts:
Peppers Cable Glands
Peppers is a leader in the manufacture of glands and accessories for the industrial, marine, power, water, oil and petrochemical markets. Peppers has an extensive range of international approvals incorporating ATEX, IECEx, UL, CSA, GOST, INMETRO & NEPSI as well as marine type approvals by ABS (American Bureau of Shipping) RMRS (Russian Maritime) and Lloyd’s Register. Our range of approved products are designed and tested for us in Ex d, Ex e, Ex nR and Ex t hazardous area protection concepts.
Peppers America which is part of NASCO can deliver small quantities of glands in days and project quantities within weeks. We are experienced in major projects and export documentation and are happy to meet and discuss requirements with any customer anywhere in the world.
Peppers America Products
- Atex Glands
- Barrier & UL Glands
- Industrial Glands
- Adapters & Reducers
- Breather Drains