“CR-O” type glands are certified Increased Safety Ex eb and Dust Protected Ex ta. They are suitable for use in Zone 1 and 2 for Gas Groups IIA, IIB and IIC and additionally for use in Zones 20, 21 and 22 for Dusts Groups IIIA, IIIB and IIIC. Additionally certified for Class I Zone 1 & Class 1 Div 2 installations for use with Marine Shipboard & Tray Cables under NEC & CEC. These glands provide a controlled environmental seal on the outer sheath and “CROCLOCK®”, a unique non reversible multi clamping system for wire, braid and tape armored cables. The gland maintains IP66 and is deluge proof without the use of an additional seal. It is supplied with an IP Oring seal as standard on metric entry threads. Various options are available for use with LSOH cables and extreme temperature applications.
EN 60079-0, EN 60079-7, EN 60079-31 IEC 60079-0, IEC 60079-7, IEC 60079-31 & IEC 60529 C22.2 (see certificate), CAN/CSA 60679-0/7 UL514B, UL1203, UL2225, UL50E, ANSI/UL 60079-0/7, ISA 60079-31
|ATEX||II 1D 2G Ex eb IIC Gb / Ex ta IIIC Da|
|IECEx||Ex eb IIC Gb / Ex ta IIIC Da|
|CEC – Canada||Class I Division 2, Groups A, B, C & D
Class II Division 1, Groups E, F & G
Class III, Enclosure Type 4X
Class I Zone 1 Ex e II
|NEC – USA||Class II Division 1, Groups E, F & G
Class III, Enclosure Type 4X
Class I Zone 1 AEx e IIC Gb
Class II Zone 20 AEx ta IIIC Da
|EAC||1Ex e IIC Gb X / Ex ta IIIC Da X|
|INMETRO – Brazil||Ex eb IIC Gb / Ex ta IIIC Da|
|SAC – China||Ex e IIC Gb|
|UKRAINE||Ex e II X|
|CCoE – India||Ex e IIC Gb (Zone 2)|
|KCS – Korea||Ex e IIC|
|ABS||Specified ABS Rules|
|LLOYD’S||Ex e IIC Gb / Ex ta IIIC Da|
|RMRS||Ex e IC / Ex e IIC / Ex ta IIIC|
|IECEx||IECEx SIR 07.0099X|
|CEC – Canada||CSA 1356011|
|NEC – USA||CSA 2627370|
|EAC||TC RU C-GB.BH02.B.00693-18|
|INMETRO – Brazil||NCC 13.2185 X|
|SAC – China||NEPSI GYJ16.1402X|
|CCoE – India||PESO P365300/14|
|KCS – Korea||15-GA4BO-0671X|
|CR||Gland featuring “CROCLOCK®”, single orientation clamping|
|O||O Outer Sheath Seal Only|
|1||Neoprene Seal (1) – Silicone Seal (3)|
|B||Brass (B) – Stainless Steel (S)|
|R||Reduced Bore Seal|
|C||C PVC Shroud (C) – PCP Shroud (P) – LSOH Silicone Shroud (3)|
|K-V-H||Locknut, Earth Tag & Nylon (K) or Fibre (V) IP Washer|
|S||Including Serrated Washer|
|1||Quantity per kit|
|NP||Nickel Plated (NP)|
|20||0 Gland shell size|
|M20||M20 x 1.5 Male Entry Thread|
|LOCKNUT||Brass (ACBLN) / Stainless Steel (ACSLN)|
|EARTH TAG||Brass (ACBET) / Stainless Steel (ACSET)|
|EARTH TAG||Nylon (ACNSW) / Fibre (ACFSW) / PTFE (ACPSW)|
|SERRATED WASHERS||Stainless Steel (ACSSW)|
|SHROUDS||PVC (ACSPVC) / PCP (ACSPCP) / LSOH Silicone (ACSSIO)|
|IP RATING:||IP66 Type 4X & DTS01:1991|
|OPERATING TEMP:||Neoprene Seals -35°C to +90°C /Silicone Seals -60°C to +180°C|
|MATERIALS:||Brass or Stainless Steel|
• Gland size does not necessarily equate to the entry thread size.
• The IP O-ring seal is only available on metric entry threads. IP washers can be supplied for tapered entry threads.
• Dimensions (A) & (B) may differ for glands with non metric entry threads. Please refer to our “Thread Reference Tables” for specific dimensions.
• Assembly instructions must be read prior to installation and adhered to in full.
• Peppers supplies cable glands with parallel entry threads that conform to the flameproof threaded joint requirements of IEC/EN 60079-1 and other equivalent standards. Furthermore, they usually incorporate a thread run out according to the available machining techniques and will not have a full form thread for the entire length. Please be aware that Peppers Cable Glands Limited will not be held responsible for clients’ installations where this has not been taken into account.
• When selecting IP Washer & Shroud material for use with glands, please be aware of the accessories temperature range to ensure they are suitable for the intended installation.
• Where approval in addition to ATEX, IECEx and CSA is required, this must be clearly requested at time of enquiry / order